Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (280 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
After all this years here, I find it shocking that Juve fans are prepared to support the opponent in a European final, or to wish for us to finish outside top 4.
Unfuckingbelievable :wallbang:
There were people supporting Inter last year and this year against us.

Why are you surprised, these are people who are born in Barcelona's prime years and haven't even seen for example Capello's Juventus or how football was played. Italian football...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You won't know them. Nobody in the team will tell you what are the consequences. You won't have information what happens to Allegri next season.
So, it's the EL final. Juve-Roma. Who will you support?
Seeing as I'm a juve fan, it's natural that without knowledge of the consequences I will support the team. Are you happy now? But quite frankly I couldnt care less. Some of us dont lower our standards to the point where winning the EL is hailed as a major achievement. Its a bonus at most.

But if the stakes were clear and the decision boiled down to EL or Allegri out, I will gladly accept the latter.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Quite frankly I couldnt care less. Some of us dont lower our standards to the point where winning the EL is hailed as a major achievement. Its a bonus at most.

Seeing as I'm a juve fan, it's natural that without knowledge of the consequences I will support the team. Are you happy?

But if the stakes were clear and the decision boiled down to EL or Allegri out, I will gladly accept the latter.
Sorry but LOL. These 2 things together in the same post make no sense.

So you don't lower your standard to the point...

but You'll support eventually Roma against us or for example Inter?

Okay. I won't reply anymore...This is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 280)