Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (234 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You have to ask yourself whether such a menial achievement is worth the prolonged misery that having a brainless freak as your coach would bring. It could actually be more damaging in the long term for the club.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice these things for the sake of future success.
We make it to the EL final. You want us to win or not? No ifs, no buts, you want us to win it or not?
In the last round we need a win in order to stay in top 4. You want us to win or not?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
We make it to the EL final. You want us to win or not? No ifs, no buts, you want us to win it or not?
In the last round we need a win in order to stay in top 4. You want us to win or not?
I dont want if it means Allegri staying. MU won EL few years ago and they still shit now.
Winning that cup means nothing

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I do it every six to eight months for a period. Again, some studies I've read say its not good to permanently do it. But also a counterpoint would be the scientific and medical data and eating/food/health changes every few years so who really fucking knows.
Yeah the general consensus changes so much.

I still have Sundays / special occasions where I eat whenever but we definitely don't need a 16 hour eating window. We evolved having to hunt during the day and eating a big ass meal afterwards. Eating all day just keeps the appetite strong. I can only think of positive side effects from my own experience these last few years.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You won't know them. Nobody in the team will tell you what are the consequences. You won't have information what happens to Allegri next season.
So, it's the EL final. Juve-Roma. Who will you support?
Bro you are asking people who they gonna support in a final when they are here watching lecce on a Wednesday afternoon. Rebrush on conditionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)