Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Maybe because he proved in the past what he is capable with decent players and in normal season?
This season would be fucking complicated even if Jesus was on our bench and led us.

To many uncertanties in future, to many right now...

Its tough...

Imagine the stress you would have as employee ( player, staff etc..)
:lol:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
But this is the wrong one. We basically got demoted from The European Cup. and now we are supposed to celebrate victory in second division?
Again we haven't won a EU Silverware since 90' not even the 'second division' or whatever you wanna name it. I bet if we fail to win it it will turn out - 'HE CAN'T EVEN WIN THE SECOND DIVISION WHERE WE WERE THE STRONGEST TEAM, GTFO '

And yeah League Europe cup > being in CL final.

Silverware counts and LE Cup is no failure. See the participant this season there.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I stopped eating breakfast about five years ago and have noticed a good change in my body and mentality. I'm a big believer in no breakfast but an earlier lunch that's more of a brunch type of thing. It hurts too because I love breakfast stuff. Eggs, meat, cereal, milk.
I never had breakfast.

I'm I missing out or what?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But this is the wrong one. We basically got demoted from The European Cup. and now we are supposed to celebrate victory in second division?
The CL title is what counts, yes. If we don't play in CL next year and don't get that money, it will only prolong our eventual CL win.
If not for the CL, I too wouldn't have been very much excited about winning the EL. I'd love that to happen, but for me it would count just a little more than winning Coppa Italia.

Aug 2, 2005
"It's a choice between two choices I made up in my head with no basis in reality"

Lmao, listening to some of you is great!
"You read words, but you dont watch them."

Allegri is most likely confirmed next season if we are qualifying to CL.

It is a funny situation, actually...

Qualify and the club should be better financially to replace him.
Do not qualify, and he has to leave for free as it is too expensive to keep him from Serie Pa revenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)