Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (271 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
I know it is only 10 min, and we have in many games played well in the first 20..

But it has been a long time since i saw the team playing with Juve character (in 10 min) for a long time.

We look pretty solid and taking the game to Sass half rather than giving them the initiative and hitting on counters

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I know it is only 10 min, and we have in many games played well in the first 20..

But it has been a long time since i saw the team playing with Juve character (in 10 min) for a long time.

We look pretty solid and taking the game to Sass half rather than giving them the initiative and hitting on counters
I'm liking that for once we are looking for the vertical ball

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Are you watching the same game?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I thought this wasn’t on til later on. Fuck can’t watch it. Can’t believe I’m gonna miss some masterclass dinoball :cry:
wow i like u a lot more all of a sudden

- - - Updated - - -

Paredes can score an own goal for all I care. Won't even blame him.

But just how stupid is Max to still play him at this point. Unbelievable.
throat him more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 270)