Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vlahović is a fraud; Di Maria is having a stinker; I would have obviously preferred if they disallowed Lazio's goal, but that's the kind of goal I'd never disallow because bitches like Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Vlahović simply have to learn and stop trying to sell fouls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Don't think I've soo many pussy's in one squad. We currently have a squad with Rabiot as our most aggressive midfielder ffs.

Susan is hiding from the ball, Locatelli shouldn't get a ball, Fagioli is a Cesena level player, Gatti/Bremer can't play the ball out of defense and AS is well.. his usual self

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vlahović is a fraud; Di Maria is having a stinker; I would have obviously preferred if they disallowed Lazio's goal, but that's the kind of goal I'd never disallow because bitches like Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Vlahović simply have to learn and stop trying to sell fouls.
This!
So stupid move from Sandro!One of his specials. If he didn't fall Sergej will never score.Sandro will never learn not to make this idiotic moves.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty poor.

Don't understand how some think it wasn't a foul on their goal. It was soft from Alex Sandro but there is a clear full palm push on his back just as he jumps. Why stick a hand on the back and not bother jumping if you aren't doing something to influence the situation? To be honest we probably wouldn't have scored if they hadn't as we seemed content to walk about the pitch doing nothing and it seemed to wake us up.

Di Maria has been woeful. He hasn't turned up since the break and seems determined to do everything himself even when there is no way past.

Our reluctance to pass to Kostic when he is wide open is ridiculous, he's our main attacking threat.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If Sandro didn't try to act like he was shot by a cannon and simply went down like a normal man, the ref would probably call it a foul. But Sandro decided to be so over the top that it looked like the fakest dive ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)