Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (286 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Of all those players Bonucci and De Sciglio are the ones who absolutely have to leave
pogba is the most useless. he's not even a professional player at this point, neither physically, nor mentally

the others are over the top, but could still play a year or two for lesser teams. pogba though, if we fired him, his only hope would be a fat contract at qatar or facsimile

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
pogba is the most useless. he's not even a professional player at this point, neither physically, nor mentally

the others are over the top, but could still play a year or two for lesser teams. pogba though, if we fired him, his only hope would be a fat contract at qatar or facsimile
Tardelli has doubts that he is injured :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Try to make sense of being overrun in the middle of the park whilst fielding 4 CMs in there.
Three of them are kids who are more familiar with serie C, than with serie A football. We lost the midfield to the last placed and worst attacking team in serie A. The defense is left exposed and it makes them look worse than they play. And they play really really terrible.
I'm not sure which part of our team is the worst tonight.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean for today.The idea was to keep Cuadrado for Freiburg.

We don't have the luxury of saving anyone to other games.

De shittio needs to come out ASAP. Preferably for Cuadrado, but if not him Soule too. But preferably not, this game doesn't need another kid, in this disarray and confusion they all look lost under the pressure.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Three of them are kids who are more familiar with serie C, than with serie A football. We lost the midfield to the last placed and worst attacking team in serie A. The defense is left exposed and it makes them look worse than they play. And they play really really terrible.
I'm not sure which part of our team is the worst tonight.
The coach? :frog:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The arrogance of our players never fails to amaze me. We aren't a good enough team to assume a game is won and get too lazy/complacent to do the basics like follow runs, try to block passes/crosses or make tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 285)