Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Agreed but I don't know who we put in place of Sandro at this point. Or Gatti if Danilo is at RB. This was strictly just a "working with what we've got" kind of thing. Unless you're saying Rugani next to Bremer over Gatti? I could possibly agree with that I guess.
4 at the bank with these fullbacks makes us weaker imo. Kostic has no place either with 4 at the back. He’s a poor fullback.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
fuck yess, trident is insane
I find it cute how so many on Tuz ignore the fact Chiesa missed almost a year with his ACL injury, Di Maria was off and on injured in the few months leading up to the world cup, and Vlahovic has been dealing with pubalgia for 8 months and never been fully fit.

Like no shit our attack hasn’t been good this year. Our starting attacking trio have hardly played.

Mar 12, 2019
I find it cute how so many on Tuz ignore the fact Chiesa missed almost a year with his ACL injury, Di Maria was off and on injured in the few months leading up to the world cup, and Vlahovic has been dealing with pubalgia for 8 months and never been fully fit.

Like no shit our attack hasn’t been good this year. Our starting attacking trio have hardly played.
And also pogba hasn’t played one minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)