Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Man, I love this 433. Just put Loca instead of Paredes and anyone in place of MDS.
Danilo for MDS at RB and play even Gatti at CB next to Bremer. Allows Chiesa to be a proto-"rwb" in defense with Danilo able to move center if necessary but also still take on a 4-3-3 formation in attack.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Danilo for MDS at RB and play even Gatti at CB next to Bremer. Allows Chiesa to be a proto-"rwb" in defense with Danilo able to move center if necessary but also still take on a 4-3-3 formation in attack.
Sandro should not be playing fullback anymore. Gatti should not be playing at this level anywhere in the lineup.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sandro should not be playing fullback anymore. Gatti should not be playing at this level anywhere in the lineup.
Agreed but I don't know who we put in place of Sandro at this point. Or Gatti if Danilo is at RB. This was strictly just a "working with what we've got" kind of thing. Unless you're saying Rugani next to Bremer over Gatti? I could possibly agree with that I guess.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I fucking LOVE seeing Di Maria in this free role, he is so good and he makes our buildup play tick.

Genuinely excited to see how the trident develops more as Chiesa and Vlahovic pick up form and understanding between each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)