Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (154 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a great half but we have improved as it has gone on and had a couple of very good chances.

We are struggling to get the ball down and play, when we do it is often too slow. The chances we've had have been the few times we played it quickly. No idea why we tried to walk it in the net at the end of the half.

Rugani has had a good half. Kean has been his typical performance, not great overall but at least has caused some problems/had chances with his movement. Miretti has grown into the game, he shouldn't be on set pieces though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
once again team looks like an organized unit without the ball, and once again we look utterly clueless with the ball. only di maria and miretti seem to know how to pass, and neither of them are having a particularly good day either

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I love how our best ball of the season came when he was injured so of course mister puts him right back in the starting unit after he recovers.
To be fair we only have one other option for the right and that is the Barbieri who is very inexperienced. I'd be happy to give him a try but can see why Allegri has gone for McKennie. Udogie is a good player and I think McKennie has dealt with him well defensively. Offensively he's been poor though.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The fuck is wrong with Locatelli? Awful, just awful. Almost as awful as McKennie.
The more we watch of him fielded as a regista, the less competent he looks of playing there. Often picks the wrong pass, hasn’t scanned the pitch before receiving the ball and only further invites the opposition press if they’re willing to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)