Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (258 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Does anyone note how very few passing options we have though? Ball played out wide, and there is no movement in midfield to support. There should, under all circumstances, be at least 1/2 midfielders on the side of or under the winger. Plus he needs to have the option to always pass back.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So 20 seconds of OK football that half.

An improvement over the first half against Maccabi but that’s all I got out of that half.

Same old garbage and this whole club is in crisis mode and I don’t see any way out.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Alex Sandro the man of the half for me which probably says it all.

Kean hasn't been as bad as I would have thought. He did some decent moves but lost the ball far too often. Cuadrado similar.

McKennie is woeful.

Does anyone note how very few passing options we have though? Ball played out wide, and there is no movement in midfield to support. There should, under all circumstances, be at least 1/2 midfielders on the side of or under the winger. Plus he needs to have the option to always pass back.
This is why I think the criticism of Vlahovic is over the top. He is the sole option in the middle most of the time and the defenders know that so they can get tight rather than having to worry about anybody near him. There are a lot of occasions where normally he'd lay it off to someone near him but there isn't so he has to try to bring it down or take another touch to turn and gets into difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 256)