Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So now we have 2 box striker CFs, 4 CMs and fullbacks who can't attack. Zero width. What can go wrong here?
To be honest none of these players are good enough to play for Juventus, the last 3 years has taught us that you can put any number of them in any kind of formation and system and they will deliver less than 0.

The players are an embarrassment - instead of strengthening this summer we again penny pinched on a mishmash of random signings. The result is this. We are awful

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
So isolated they have to come down to play as CMs. Who was both of theirs coach?

I hope you didnt have an Aha moment there lol.
That’s why I wrote it, Amauri was at least playing in the opposition box, now we don’t strikers, they all play as MF

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Milan is going to score the third...The famous Juve collapse under Allegri is underway.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i swear people are hanging on to the idea Allegri is doing his best when he’s been absolutely clueless and making a not great but decent team play as further away from its potential as possible.
Lol no

Like 10 people voted for him not to be fired in that poll. Y’all just seem obsessed with fighting shadows. He was a great coach in his first spell and has now completely lost the plot. Should have been fired after Monza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)