Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
The guy turned Chiesa to a laughing stock last season and now doing the same thing to Vlahovic. He is making a CF to drop to the middle of the pitch and run with the ball and then make something out of it i the mean time and we wonder why Vlahovic doesn't score any goals :rofl:

The terrorist made it sure Vlahovic doesn't get a single opportunity in the whole match to score so people start criticizing him for not being on the score sheet and suddenly losing his confidence and this shows in his game right now.

As long as we have the terrorist here, we won't see any meaningful improvement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How the fuck seeing him doing that not boil their blood FFS? I feel like smashing his face in.

Yep same, kudos for Bonucci and Perin getting in his face. Clown spends few meaningless months in Inter as his career highlight and now thinks he can front over a frigging Pk.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
oh and that penalty was really dumb on Miretti, might as well just let the ball go out rather than sticking your foot like that in the box when you can see someone running towards it the benfica player was going nowhere..
I think either both or one of Miretti and Cuads should come off for DiMaria

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That‘s what i said. How dangerous could he be if he’s on the touch line wiht his back to goal :lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Although the switch in formation surprised Benfica for all of 15 mins, we do look better in this shape tbh.

Bad game management and terrible end to the half with the penalty. Miretti adds plenty of verve and is trying the make things happen which one can only give him credit for but you can see the inexperience. Hope it doesn’t knock his confidence too much but think he needs subbing out now.

Would like to see Fags in the McBurger role, think he’d put his own stamp on like Miretti has to that role. God knows that the forwards could do with service in a silver platter once in a while even if Vlahovic has the touch of a rapist.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the penalty decision is just showing whats so wrong about var. When you look at in slow motion in hindsight, you have to call it. But when you see it in action and you see it with a subjective view - its not enough to whistle.

It is still enough and a pk, fast or slow, Miretti stomped on the dudes foot. Wasn't on purpose, dude came in suddenly, but he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)