Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Miretti is not consistent which is normal for his age. But I don't understand how he became undisputed starter after getting garbage minutes.
look at our squad, we have fagioli as our only cm sub

you could maybe move danilo there to create more issues at the back lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That was how Liverpool gave away a penalty to Napoli last week. Questions about consistency would have been asked if it wasnt given.
A worse foul was not given to Barca last night and that was a much more "watched" match. Refs are inconsistent.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't understand why 30 mins in, Perrin stops a ball that should have gone out, keeps it at his feet until the Benfica striker comes to him and then picks it up in his hands.

You do that in the 80th minute, not in the 30th.
Were we actually defending a 1-0 lead in the 30th minute? Are we that shit mentally or is it Allegri that wants us to do this?
To get the Benfica striker out of position and make it easier to play your way out. Pretty common tactic.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Who are you going to bring on? De Shitlio?

I don't know if Di Maria has 45 minutes in his legs. Fagioli and Di Maria are the only impact subs you have.
Literally anyone but Cuads at RB/RWB. Move Danilo there and throw in Gatti, I don’t care. Cuads is a major liability at this point. Di Maria for Miretti if he’s fit for 45, else Fagioli. He’s at huge risk of getting a red if he stays on

Aug 2, 2005
Our 4-2 loss to Bayern (till Allegri took off Morata and Cuad at 2-0)
Our 3-0 win vs. Barca (2017)
Are the 2 matches I remember watching enthusiastic,, thirlled
I am trying to remember any other match but nothing comes to mind

In every other single match.. 90 minutes... if we were scoring a goal.. scoring 10.. conceading 1 or 10
"STRAIGHT FACE"

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We went all in during the first 15 min. It wasnt super clean attacking play, it was forced and risky, and had Benfica remained a bit calm or been a better team, it would not have happened, we would have been countered, like Real did us with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)