Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Game over for Max Allegri.
Tho, looking at our bench, one has to wonder who else deserves to be sacked, even more than Allegri. It's not possible to have so many injuries every single match and such a thin bench. I can't stand Kean, and Kostic is not winning any sympathies either, but look at our bench and try to replace them with better options.
1 full season for Kean and have no fucking idea why is he even called for matches...
His football IQ is serie C level...

Playing Kean is like playing 12vs10

Allegri's choice to start him

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Starting to get annoyed. I watch every game knowing it will be boring as heck and that I should bet on a loss and get ready money. The reason I watch, without making money on our loss, is because I wait for Fagioli to step in. I want to watch him. But they never happens. So I spend six hours every week getting really angry, without anything positive in the horizon.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Starting to get annoyed. I watch every game knowing it will be boring as heck and that I should bet on a loss and get ready money. The reason I watch, without making money on our loss, is because I wait for Fagioli to step in. I want to watch him. But they never happens. So I spend six hours every week getting really angry, without anything positive in the horizon.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
Starting????

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Since the Sarri season this team just collapses in any adversity. The Juve of Conte/Allegri's first stint would bounce right back, this one self destructs. It has been like that for 3 seasons.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
To be fair to him what other option do we have on the right?
There are none. But then why make him so vulnerable with a horrid 4-3-3 formation that literally exposes him?

Seeing him try to bomb up the wing with Kean and McBurger fucking up technically and tactically is just horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)