Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't mind losing 2-0 away to PSG at half time. It's the performance that is killing me. It's looks like 11 men who have never played a game of football in their lives. Zero confidence, zero motivation and zero knowledge of what to do.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That was deflating. I wish it was over right now as it is. Their first goal was just superb, can't blame us much for that, but that second goal should have been avoidable. I can see what Paredas brings but we so lack an anchor, that gap between defence and midfield is more than enough for mbappe and neymar to exploit. They pull our defence away. In matches like this, our defenders shouldn't be playing so far away from goal.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we are the only team from the big 30 teams in Juve where Midfield is totally static....

NO OFF BALL MOVEMENT AT ALL

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
We only play to passing to the players with the same shirt. No tactic, just improvise, as long as you pass to the same shirt its ok. If not, try again next time

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
The worst thing is that this PSG is really nothing spectacular - A real Madrid, City, Bayern, Liverpool will tear us to shreds. We simply have no business being here at the moment. We used to be able to grind results with inferior teams against the big boys thanks to a tactical masterpiece and sheer determination and mentality from the players, but neither the coach nor the players can bring that up. It's painful to see how big the quality gap is.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I was told that this is the type of game we usually show up in and wins. Allegri flipping the switch to turn on the tactics and actual effects of training, making us play football, as needed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A nothing performance, pretty gutless.

Could and probably should have been 1-1, then they go up the other end and it is game over.

Miretti is having a poor game and given the ball away the majority of the time. But the rest haven't been much better. Not sure what Bonucci is doing on both goals.
One touch football in the second goal and off the ball movement in the first goal. We are literally miles behind them though even Chelsea lost today against Zagreb with a good counter attacking goal.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
MdL had a bad 10 minutes in dozens of matches while here. He was a good defender, but nowhere near great. He has youth on his side, so still time to grow, but Bremer is easily on his level right now.
MDL just used to gift penalties. Bremer has very poor positioning, look at the first goal in particular, he just lets Mbappe breeze past him uncontested, even Bonucci saw that move coming a mile away and got closer from a far worse starting position.

I don’t see this Bremer hype, he’s a good serie a defender but I have questions around him at the top level. Not been at all impressed by him so far

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The funny thing is that when we attack, Messi Mbappe and Neymar dont even bother to vome back and help their defence, they just stay in attack and wait. Im sure it is a culture shock to Allegri to see attackers not comming back to defend in front of their 6 yard box

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They score two great goals, fine but they're cruising because we've not pushed them at all. I mean, seriously fuck Allegri. In the French farmers league teams are getting at them but we've done nothing. What the hell was Paredes signed for?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
MDL just used to gift penalties. Bremer has very poor positioning, look at the first goal in particular, he just lets Mbappe breeze past him uncontested, even Bonucci saw that move coming a mile away and got closer from a far worse starting position.

I don’t see this Bremer hype, he’s a good serie a defender but I have questions around him at the top level. Not been at all impressed by him so far
Even the best of defenders will struggle against mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)