Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah mate, we did go too deep after we took the lead. We didn't even have a third man in our counters because even Chiesa was deep into our half. I really don't get why does Allegri do this defensive shit all the time.
They scored on a counter when everyone was far up the pitch and our CB had a comical slip.

Deep, my ass. While this is often the case with us, it was not at all the case today, and the goal we conceded had nothing to do with sitting deep.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nah mate, we did go too deep after we took the lead. We didn't even have a third man in our counters because even Chiesa was deep into our half. I really don't get why does Allegri do this defensive shit all the time.
nantes scored via a counter with their first shot on target

it means that we didn't get defensive, we were attacking before the goal, and had more shots since the goal too
we didn't sit deep, you don't get countered in that case
there was a 3rd man, bremer unfortunately slipped

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They scored on a counter when everyone was far up the pitch and our CB had a comical slip.

Deep, my ass. While this is often the case with us, it was not at all the case today, and the goal we conceded had nothing to do with sitting deep.
The goal doesn't, but we did defend deep for quite some time after we took the lead. I am not imagining things, come on.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Come on, at least preface your post with "I haven't been watching the game"

We haven't been conserving shit. We've been pressing and attacking basically since the start. With two posts and tons of botched chances.
What the F you are talking about? Before their goal, we barely attacked. Since then it has been our usual chaotic response to a negative result.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I really don’t know how we managed to have a top 10 net spending and one of the highest wage bills in Europe, yet we start with Sandro de Sciglio and paredes

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So everyone else is imagining things? Come on.
There were two or three situations when we didn't have the numbers for a counter because everyone bar Di Maria and Vlahovic was close to our box. The fact that Nantes didn't decide to go full attack attack, or couldn't attack/shoot, doesn't mean that we controlled the match and didn't seat much deeper compared to the opening 15-20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)