Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It took a couple of injuries in midfield for Allegri to realize that he needs Locatelli further up the pitch

Comfortably the best player of the half.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I also don't know which club is retarded enough to buy him considering his contract. He's also probably not crazy enough to take a pay cut so he'll bleed our finance to death simply because we were retarded to begin with. I don't even blame Arthur. It's not his fault he's fucking dogshit.
Arsenal was :D

All I’m saying in that time it made sense plus he has some value not that he’s Ramsey.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Arthur was sloppy for the first 20 mins but gradually improved. Still the guy is so scared to make that decisive forward pass when needed.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It took a couple of injuries in midfield for Allegri to realize that he needs Locatelli further up the pitch

Comfortably the best player of the half.
For once our forwards are actually making runs in behind with conviction because they realise there is a player who can play an incisive pass in the final third.
I’d like to believe Allegri knew that Locatelli would be better served further forward, but he had no trust in Arthur or any one else playing as a regista and he’s largely refused to play without one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Comfortable half. Spezia are a stuffy team and do well away from home, they've beaten Milan and Napoli this season.

We need to get another goal though, this team is always going to give an opportunity away eventually.

Locatelli and Cuadrado have been really good. Arthur and Pellegrini frustrating, far too many cheap giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)