Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can’t wait to have Chiesa back and creating for Dusan. Sucks so much he’s out until next season.
Please don't remind me. He was the only bright light upfront for me. Seeing his injury broke my heart and it broke my heart even more when I saw us sign Vlahovic.

It's not even freaking March and I can't wait for this season to end and to see Chiesa once we begin a new adventure that's hopefully much better than this shit when we see Spezia and Empoli give us tough time.

Hell, I'd think twice before giving Allegri another shot.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
And we’ve still created two fantastic chances, the best ones of the match. Look, i agree we’ve been bad, but that hardly means we don’t deserve that goal.
Didnt see the Zak chance so that may be why I’m clawing my eyes out at this… my coverage started 10 mins in and all I’ve seen is a bunch of clueless players misplacing passes and being second to every ball

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I have no hope for this team under Allegri. I love him, but the game has passed him by. It’s not shame in admitting that. Father Time comes for us all.
It's starting to look that this is more likely with every passing match day.
No cohesion, no vision, players played out of position (rabiot as a left midfielder)
Luckily DV7 is here to save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)