Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
De Sciglio delivered as expected, didnt save the ball once and lost in front of our box 5 times, three of them led to scoring opportunities.
Our forward are cut off, even with the rare appearance of Ramsey, our only CAM in the squad, we play without an attacking plan.
CR7 looks dangerous from every angle, Dybala typically unavailable and Morata typically inconsistent.
Again Cuads to save the day, with a drop of Chiesa if needed

Jun 16, 2020
100 times better than last season though. Twice he has won the ball back and carried it half way up the pitch.

I can see why he held onto the ball longer on the Morata offside. You either need to play it first time or hold it and draw the defender, he clearly doesn't have the confidence to do it instantly.
It’s remains so frustrating tho. Maybe it’s better than last season in this first half, but he doesn’t have a end product. Whenever he’s able to make a assist he gets lost

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Stupid half with many stupid players selected by a predictable coach. I watched the first half because of Cuad and Morata, the second possibly for Chiesa. The other players are Meh..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I read everything from the first post to the last, and I still don't know what's the result.
Is it 0:0, because you guys mentioned some goal that should count. Is it 10:0 for Barca or dear Cronios forgot to take his pills again?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Yes only a friendly but this is why like to see new faces playing like Fago and Rano and even that little Brazilian we got. We know what some of these players can do can't do. Right now I'll take a low soccer IQ hustling McKennie over some of these fuks. I know, it's only a friendly but Max needs to do a job worth the money he's being paid.
McKennie has a higher football IQ than half our team. We are among the dumbest teams in Serie A. Has been the case for a couple of years.

Jun 16, 2020
I read everything from the first post to the last, and I still don't know what's the result.
Is it 0:0, because you guys mentioned some goal that should count. Is it 10:0 for Barca or dear Cronios forgot to take his pills again?
It’s frustrating to see mate, that’s the problem. Mainly due to De Sciglio, Rugani and Berna. It just feels like we did 2 steps back instead of 1 forward, even though we play with a b-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)