Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I think Lazio is better without Couto, their backline would be Stam, Favalli, Miha and Pancaro.
But that's no problem, we have Trez now! :extatic:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
trezeguet!:extatic: our hope for that game!

last year we had difficulties against Lazio. we lost 1-0 and draw 1-1 at delle alpi (it was a very bad result). but now we are better against the big teams and we can win them.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
I think Lazio is better without Couto, their backline would be Stam, Favalli, Miha and Pancaro.
But that's no problem, we have Trez now! :extatic:
Miha will be absent from the game. He is out until the new year.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Cesar ;)

ahhh, this is what football is all about :D

This game has such a potential to be one of those that give you a heart attack thirty times in 90 minutes;)

Lazio will play to win.

Good luck Juventini.

You gonna need it.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Just as Inter can't beat us, we can't beat Lazio.:down:
There is no unbeatable team;)

I hope for an open game, where anything can happen.

Then, let the better team on the night win. Thats all.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
no way, guys. i bet we're going to win this one. lazio might be playing 'good' football at the moment, but we're far more solid than them. trezeguet's return will also give us added power.

lazio are vulnerable at the back, specially after couto's suspension. this is the perfect chance for us to get them! forza juveeee.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Jaap Stam had sued Lazio for unpaid wages before the money was rushed to him this afternoon, revealed the club.

“We have paid Stam and the case is closed,” confirmed President Sergio Cragnotti today. The Dutch defender had begun legal proceedings against the club after he failed to receive payment for the last three months.

================================================

The others will follow suite :LOL:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i don't think lazio deserves that, they are a great team with a great spirit, too bad they are haunted by crag's financial errors

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
Lazio is always dangerous to us. It seems to us that we couldn't handle it anyway, whether home or away. Just count how many matches these years we've played against them, and how many wins for us? Not a single!:(:down:

But this time I think pole will change. It seems that we're not in good position back from Brescia, and Lazio is on the top. But I do feel that this is the most right time to beat them. I have the feeling.

Let's wait and see. I bet we can win this game 3-1.

BTW, if Del Piero scores, it'll be his 30 goals in 2002! I can't wait to see it!:eek:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Failing to beat Lazio in so many years is a good for moral of Juve. I do believe that they will really try this time & give their best.

Then again, Lazio is the team with nothing to lose and so much to prove this year.

It's a thriller game.

btw, the salary issue is settled with the whole team, not only Stam;) By X'mass everyone will get paid.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Marcelo Salas may be let off the leash to attack his former club when Juventus welcome the Biancocelesti on Sunday evening.

Juventus are still holding a press silence, but observers at their training sessions this week spotted a Salas and Alessandro Del Piero partnership upfront.

Marco Di Vaio could be dropped following recent glaring misses against Deportivo La Coruna and Brescia.

David Trezeguet was tipped for a starting place after his goal against Basle midweek, but the Frenchman’s return from a knee injury is not going to be rushed.

Salas would relish the chance to take on his ex-teammates Lazio in this top of the table clash at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

The Chilean international scored 34 goals for the Roman outfit during three seasons and moved to Turin in August 2001.

His career with the Bianconeri has been short-lived due to a devastating knee ligament injury within weeks of the transfer.

There were strong reports the former River Plate hitman would be leaving in January after failing to string together many appearances, but this could be the incentive he needs to stay on.

He isn't the only ex-Lazio hero to be playing as Pavel Nedved takes on his ex-club.

Meanwhile, Gianluca Pessotto is unlikely to take part in this match as he pulled up during training with a back problem. Igor Tudor is still out of action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)