Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I hope it's only a rumour!

Oded and Fahad - I agree ... he's not living up to his reputation at the moment and he should really score more often.

At least Trezeguet is back now - as a substitution, Di Vaio will do just fine imo!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Di Vaio is fine, and is a great asset coming off the bench, if that's were he needs to be.

But, Juve did spend too much on him, and I think that's where the extra questioning comes from.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I don't mind having DV. It will take some time for him to adjust to the new team. Remember how long it took Nedved, and even ZZ to settle in. I still think he's doing better than the other newcomers esp. Baiocco. Give him some time, and he'll be good again.

As for the Lazio game, i'm quite confident we'll get all three points. This seems the opposite of last year when we struggled vs big teams. I'm more worried about our performances vs the likes of Como, Brescia, and some of the smaller teams.

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    the things ive seen sais no davids and no substitute trezegol is playing... i hope that is shit... cuz i want trezegol.

think we can reach a 2-1 win on sunday... the basel game was a good thing for juve...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
    I don't mind having DV. It will take some time for him to adjust to the new team. Remember how long it took Nedved, and even ZZ to settle in. I still think he's doing better than the other newcomers esp. Baiocco. Give him some time, and he'll be good again.
    yes, no need of a hurry, he should adjust.
    camoranesi did better than him IMO

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    anyways...dangerous game....i hope trez is on the bench....he works wonders even from there....want to see davids on the bench too at least. i want to see at least a hard-earned draw.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i think trezeguet should wait till new year to make sure tat his injury is gone ,,,

about di vaio thing i didn't like him in parma and with juve i thought bringing him to juve and letting mutu go away to prama with brighi is a big mestake we should brought camo and mutu together from verona .

wining next match is a priority in title chase i think it will be davids againest stankovic match

lazio defence sucks ,, with nedved and birindelli and del piero in the left side stam won't go further and with camo and thram cesar will be hanged lopez is a threat since he is fast and our central defenders are slow we should keep him out the area without counting on offside trap because it will be a big gamble againest his pace ....

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

How many of you still have confidence in Di Vaio btw? I cheered his arrival this summer but now I'm not so sure anymore...

DV is young. Lets not loss him too soon. He has good feet and good shots. We all know these from his days at Parma. But as long as Trez is there and not overly out of form, i think we should relegate him to the bench. This might have the added effect of inspiring to work harder. If he doesnt and brings disharmony like Inzaghi, then of course the only option will be to sell him.

He slow reaction and wrong runs more than anything else is the cause of his terrible form this season. He should take a lesson or 2 from Crespo.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano (from Milan v Rome thread)] ++
    Lazio......throughing away a three goal lead! I dont think Cuper will have thrown away such a lead. That is the difference between a rookie and a top class coach. Mancini, you have a long way to go.
    Lazio coach Roberto Mancini has vowed to learn from last weekend's mistakes, saying: "Against Inter we were pushing five and six people forward and in future we must be more careful and ensure this does not happen."

:scared:

Its Lippi's turn to teach this guy a lesson or two:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)