Juventus kits 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think I figured out that I like my Juventus home shirts best with the white stripe going down the middle, seems more classy and the black stripe reminds me more of Newcastle.

Connected to this a very strange and perhaps totally random point I think I have noticed; shirts where we have had the white stripe down the middle have tended to have been more successful whereas the black stripe seasons have not...
:cronios:

Dec 31, 2008
I think I figured out that I like my Juventus home shirts best with the white stripe going down the middle, seems more classy and the black stripe reminds me more of Newcastle.

Connected to this a very strange and perhaps totally random point I think I have noticed; shirts where we have had the white stripe down the middle have tended to have been more successful whereas the black stripe seasons have not...
:cronios:
You deserve a cookie. Here's one :cookie:

badabing

Mar 22, 2013
Hey Guys,

The authentic jerseys are out of stock do you know if they usually do another run or where i can get one with name / number?
I bought one earlier in the season but i had del piero sign it here in australia so obviously its no longer going to be worn and is about to go in glass!

=o)))

If not i'll have to get a replica one

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My friend got this for me for $8 from Burlington Coat Factory in Manhattan. He got himself a Barcelona one. It's not official or anything but it's still nice for only $8. On the back it just says JUVE in big letters under the collar.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not bad.

Also look at Ross, they always has soccer stuff for pretty cheap. Usually training shirts and stuff but sometimes even jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)