Juventus kits 2011/2012 (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nedved03, if you ever chance and its possible to edit those Qatar jerseys with no collars that would be awesome!

Collared jerseys are so old fashioned. I was hoping to have that exact Qatar jerseys with no collar.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There is no confirmation of Qatar Airlines being our shirt sponsor or even official partner yet, just so people aren't getting their hopes up too much.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Collared jersey's will never go out of style.
Seeing the collared jerseys on our players I have no problem with them. I would prefer seeing no collar and take a more modern spin on it like Barca and Milan's jerseys but whatever.That jersey looks so nice I know if its were real I'd have to buy it. I just find collared clothing uncomfortable.

Anyways, collared or not, I just hope that jersey is true!

I ensure you that I had nothing to do with it :shifty:
Woops. meant to say our* :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That jersey looks class as well. I don't understand why they don't do that with the BetClic logo already? Blend it in with the white stripes rather than it looks like a big sticker on our jersey.

I'm not sure which one I like more. The white logo or the black. I think I'm leaning towards the black.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The first one (on the left) is beautiful! Anyway you can blow that one up and make it bigger?

Anyways, thanks Ned03!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WOW!Great work N03!!
These are some kick ass looking jerseys!!

Top left is the best imo,but all the top 3 are great!

Forza Juve!wish it will happen for real :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)