Juventus kits 2011/2012 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
no way those will be our kits. the only lead is watching a guy who posts barca's kit and if you think it's horrible, and he posted juve's too, that will be our kit

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
blʘndu;3478168 said:
no way those will be our kits. the only lead is watching a guy who posts barca's kit and if you think it's horrible, and he posted juve's too, that will be our kit

I agree. that away kit is great but they won't go for it unless they're planning a red or gold third kit. THe colour scheme is the same as the home top. I do love them though, if they had collars they'd be perfect!

I'd buy the home with Ale.
You may not get the chance if he leaves :cry:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You can still have it say Del Piero and #10 if you get it custom made :D

That Coppa sign looks weird though, why don't we just remove the italian flag and put that there? They both show the same colors.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Coppa bullseye needs to be on the sleeves.
^This
and silver star above the golden stars. Scudetto :tuttosport:
the away kit looks too plain, need to sexify those white bands.
Looks plain, yet very elegant.
Don't give nike ideas Ahmed, they'll end up fckin it up. :D
blʘndu;3478168 said:
Could you post the link, B?
I agree. that away kit is great but they won't go for it unless they're planning a red or gold third kit. THe colour scheme is the same as the home top. I do love them though, if they had collars they'd be perfect!
I think there will be a 3rd jeresy as well.
does our contract with Betclic and that confectionery crowd end this season or next?
Yes, last year unless we decide to renew like we did with Nike (2013 extended to 2015).

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yeah, they better get it right this time. Hopefully we'll get a better deal/more money from some other Companies and won't renew with both Balocco and betclic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)