Juventus kits 2011/2012 (172 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't mind the price, but UPS are frickin annoying for demanding so much money. I hate them.
I've seen the long sleeve version of this years inter shirt, they take away the collar and add a polar neck, and unless you are playing or watching football in freezing conditions I think you'd look pretty silly.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Long sleeves always looks better. Betclic wouldn't be that bad if it were properly incorporated into the jersey like Lyon's. Its Nike's fault for being lazy that the sponsor looks so shit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Long sleeves always looks better. Betclic wouldn't be that bad if it were properly incorporated into the jersey like Lyon's. Its Nike's fault for being lazy that the sponsor looks so shit.
I don't think that would be possible with black and white stripes though. Their jersey is a solid color or blue with purple and red blurry lines so they can just change it enough to still look good. And I don't think any more teams are doing that whole thing where the jersey has a blank spot for the sponsor like in the old days, now they're all stick-ons, and with black and white it's gonna be hard to find something that stands out and is readable, you know what I mean? Milan and Inter can use just white text for example.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I must say I hate betclic as a sponsor. Hopefully the next sponsorship deal has a more reputable company rather than a gambling company

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I want Sony back. Or Tamoil. Their logos were sick.

Maybe Apple? A silver apple on the center, that'd look pretty cool.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I want Sony back. Or Tamoil. Their logos were sick.

Maybe Apple? A silver apple on the center, that'd look pretty cool.
Well something that would sponsor both home and away would be nice. Betclick only gave 8 mil per year as a sponsor. Hopefully Juve can command more money. If Juve can get a top 2 spot to assure CL and with the new stadium hopefully they can garner more.

I"m sure the betclick/balocco deal is up in June

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well something that would sponsor both home and away would be nice. Betclick only gave 8 mil per year as a sponsor. Hopefully Juve can command more money. If Juve can get a top 2 spot to assure CL and with the new stadium hopefully they can garner more.

I"m sure the betclick/balocco deal is up in June
Yeah, we should definitely get someone more relevant. I don't care that much because even Real has a betting company, I just want it to look nice.

Make a white box like they used to.
That's what I'm hoping for, but I don't think teams do that anymore.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Yeah, we should definitely get someone more relevant. I don't care that much because even Real has a betting company, I just want it to look nice.

That's what I'm hoping for, but I don't think teams do that anymore.

I find it wierd that clubs are allowed to use betting company.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: I used to think it was cool as shit when I first saw em. Like a regular CD, but so much smaller. :lol:

Now there's flash drives with 128GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)