Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Red Mango Kits- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001951280451

But as I said, I fear mine may be fake. It cost me $375 in all but so far I've only paid the $190 down payment.
thing is if u kno is a bogey before hand then 375 aint bad...a man was chargin me 550 for a Diego...when time come to pickup d ting i notice d G rotated bout 45 degrees...take back money one time..

if d only thing noticably off is d forza juve on d badge den i eh see nutten wrong

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
thing is if u kno is a bogey before hand then 375 aint bad...a man was chargin me 550 for a Diego...when time come to pickup d ting i notice d G rotated bout 45 degrees...take back money one time..

if d only thing noticably off is d forza juve on d badge den i eh see nutten wrong
Yeah... It seems legit otherwise. Meh, good price. I was prob just beatin up for nothing.

375 ?
USD? or Trinidadian dollars ?
Yeah, about US$55.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Looks cool... and masonic.

So check my pics on the previous page. Were the tags you got the same as I have there? And does yours have 'Forza Juve' on the inside?
See my next few posts
First here is mine so you can compare.
It also has the forza juve on the underside of the club badge.
Also check it has the dri-fit print on the inside like mine

Attachments

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Mine came with a booklet like that too as the tag, it also came with a tag on the inside of the booklet with the Juve logo on saying something like authentic product.
Check on the bottom of your top for one of these, it should be shiny and if you move it you should be able to make out words with tiny nike 'swooshes' on the little silver strip.

Attachments

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Finally the biggest give away is in how the shirts are constructed, take a look at mine where the arm is connected to the body.
Sorry it took so long to reply, hope this helps

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)