Juventus kits 2011/2012 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ TWW

I didn't get the jersey but I checked out the place I get it from and apparently they are supposed to be see through. Here's a couple pics where you can see the other side.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
As you can see, the jersey is pretty translucent. Also, look at the tags... Legit or not?
My God this is TERRIBLE! The quality is bad and this is certainly not legit. In the FB site i dont think that they describe their jerseys as "authentic" but "replica". And i order the away kit from them... What a rip off!!!!!!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My God this is TERRIBLE! The quality is bad and this is certainly not legit. In the FB site i dont think that they describe their jerseys as "authentic" but "replica". And i order the away kit from them... What a rip off!!!!!!!!!!
Replicas are what they are normally called; they are supposed to be genuine. I hope you didn't pay for yours already though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm going to wait for confirmation that it's fake before asking for refund. I sent an e-mail to the contact at juvestore.com asking to verify if my description is evidence of counterfeit.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
"Climacool , Embroidery Logos, 100% Polyester Original Jerseys" that's what the Red Mango Kits description is for the jerseys that it sell. If there isn't the "FORZA JUVE" on the back of the badge the jersey is not original.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"Climacool , Embroidery Logos, 100% Polyester Original Jerseys" that's what the Red Mango Kits description is for the jerseys that it sell. If there isn't the "FORZA JUVE" on the back of the badge the jersey is not original.

I guess so. I'd like to see an authentic jersey though to compare the quality though. If there isn't much of a difference I my settle for mine as I only paid half as a down payment so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)