Juventus kits 2011/2012 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I can't believe it... The postman brought my Juventus keeper jersey today, left it on the building and someone stole it from the bag!!! I was waiting to wear it today for football and those bastard took it... I hope he is burried with it!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can't believe it... The postman brought my Juventus keeper jersey today, left it on the building and someone stole it from the bag!!! I was waiting to wear it today for football and those bastard took it... I hope he is burried with it!
Damn. Sorry, man. Is that one from the place I recommended to you?

My jersey's arrived too, a Marchisio--some people will laugh at this--but they've misspelt it and left out the second 'I'. I'm not sure if I should make a fuss out of it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yessss. Just talked to the guy and he will give me it free and reorder one. See how great Cheesio is?

I'd like to ask him to order the away kit with a different player instead but then he might think I'm content with the original one and that he doesn't need to get a new one.

Honestly, I'm very impressed. If this was a local business, they'd blame it on me.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yessss. Just talked to the guy and he will give me it free and reorder one. See how great Cheesio is?

I'd like to ask him to order the away kit with a different player instead but then he might think I'm content with the original one and that he doesn't need to get a new one.

Honestly, I'm very impressed. If this was a local business, they'd blame it on me.
:tup:

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Damn. Sorry, man. Is that one from the place I recommended to you?

My jersey's arrived too, a Marchisio--some people will laugh at this--but they've misspelt it and left out the second 'I'. I'm not sure if I should make a fuss out of it.
No mate, it's the one that i order from Pro Direct Soccer... I order the away from the FB place. How's the quality of the jersey that you just took? Is it as good as the authentic one? Also does it have the "FORZA JUVE" in the inside of our badge???

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who else got the home kit? I got mine today and I have doubts over its authenticity. Compared with what's on Juvestore.com, I can't see any real differences but the quality of this one looks vastly inferior to the last Juve kit I bought (09-10). The Juve badge is off-centre but I guess that can happen sometimes. The jersey is kind of thin and almost see-through. Normally with Nike gear, you get a bunch of Nike tags with typical Nikey kind of stuff... Oh yeah, and at Juvestore I see that on the back of the badge is 'Forza Juve'. Mine doesn't have that.

Another reason I'm suspicious is because the guy I ordered the jersey through got the name spelling wrong and put 'Marchiso' (minus the 2nd 'I'). I figure if he got wholesale from Juvestore or wherever suppliers get their stock, they would've picked up the error.

So I wanna know who else has got the jersey. Does yours have 'Forza Juve' on the inside of the jersey behind the badge? And perhaps you can upload a pic of the Nike tags it came with. Please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)