Juventus kits 2011/2012 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I hated Lotto for their use of suede on the shirts. The lotto logos & sponsor branding made it very uncomfortable indeed but i bought it out of loyalty.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think I'm gonna get the home one.

The last jersey I bought was from 2002/3 season. fucking ugly, material feels crap againt body, I almost never wore it. Dont know what the fuck made me buy it in the first place.
Bought the home jersey few days ago. It fits very well, and it's very comfortable on skin. New stripes are kinda catchy and stylish; however, that betclic logo is a mess. I swear it's been glued onto the shirt. but from near the whole thing looks much better than these pictures.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bought the home jersey few days ago. It fits very well, and it's very comfortable on skin. New stripes are kinda catchy and stylish; however, that betclic logo is a mess. I swear it's been glued onto the shirt. but from near the whole thing looks much better than these pictures.
Try taking off the betclic and tell me how it goes.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I think I'm gonna get the home one.

The last jersey I bought was from 2002/3 season. fucking ugly, material feels crap againt body, I almost never wore it. Dont know what the fuck made me buy it in the first place.
I hated Lotto for their use of suede on the shirts. The lotto logos & sponsor branding made it very uncomfortable indeed but i bought it out of loyalty.
same here

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
BREAKING NEWS

Apparently Juventus have rescinded the Nike contract so to appease the "fans" and also bring the playing strip into line with out summer mercatto. There will be a world wide recall on the current strip available in stores.

Sources say this will be the new home strip

More news to come!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
BREAKING NEWS

Apparently Juventus have rescinded the Nike contract so to appease the "fans" and also bring the playing strip into line with out summer mercatto. There will be a world wide recall on the current strip available in stores.

Sources say this will be the new home strip

More news to come!
Beautiful. :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)