Juventus kits 2011/2012 (175 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
Goalie jersey is beautiful. And that jacket is very nice as well... looks like those are my only Juve purchases this year :( i've been collecting jerseys for the past 11 seasons and this is the first year I refuse to buy an away shirt. sad indeed.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
People should rather question our management for allowing those designs. I'm starting to think Nike's designers play a prank on us and create extra shitty designs because they know no one will say no to them.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I found both kits shitty, Nike couldn't have possibly done a worse job.

but they are the same aren't they, other then the tag inside the collar?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
As regards the pink shirts, did nobody at Nike cop onto the fact that a lot of shirt sales are attributed to kids, you think some 11 year old is gonna want a pink jersey?

derrrrpppppp :sergio:

I honestly can't get my head around how anyone on this forum thinks this looks good? I'm all for honoring the history of Juve, but there's a reason why we changed from pink to black n' white.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As regards the pink shirts, did nobody at Nike cop onto the fact that a lot of shirt sales are attributed to kids, you think some 11 year old is gonna want a pink jersey?

derrrrpppppp :sergio:

I honestly can't get my head around how anyone on this forum thinks this looks good? I'm all for honoring the history of Juve, but there's a reason why we changed from pink to black n' white.
The reason was a simple shipping mistake.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
People should rather question our management for allowing those designs. I'm starting to think Nike's designers play a prank on us and create extra shitty designs because they know no one will say no to them.
True but as you've put it; Nike had to to come with those first then the management to approve. Looking at Nike in general Im shocked to see these poor kits as our own.

I was first pointing fingers at Nike Italia saying those must be the weak link in the international chain but look at those of inter, they are always creative and neat with the exception of the logo ofcourse.

but they are the same aren't they, other then the tag inside the collar?
I was talking in general about our season kits, not replying to the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)