Juventus kits 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Are we using the same style numbers and letters as last year on these jerseys?
I think the home kit is the same but the black numbers have small pink Juve logos on them. Unless they were cut outs last season and just show the colour of the shirt it is printed on.

Sep 14, 2003
I don't buy into this real men aren't afraid to wear pink bullshit. It's a hideous colour for a football shirt (as if watching Palermo isn't evidence of this). And as for it being the colour of the shirts the club first wore, so what?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I need help D:. I don't own a Juventus jersey AT ALL, I figure this needs to change. The problem is, I have little money and no one will hire me after applying for jobs since March. I of course want Del Piero's name and number on it, but should I buy the old one (now cheaper), the new one, or wait until next year when we will hopefully have a better looking kit?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I need help D:. I don't own a Juventus jersey AT ALL, I figure this needs to change. The problem is, I have little money and no one will hire me after applying for jobs since March. I of course want Del Piero's name and number on it, but should I buy the old one (now cheaper), the new one, or wait until next year when we will hopefully have a better looking kit?
Buy and old one definitely. Now that I think about it, last seasons kits were actually really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)