Juventus kits 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
the polo shirts are quite classy, but your telling me some of the top athletic designers in the whole world can only come up with these? all they did was slap a star or stripe on last years shirts. the goalie jersey is traditional yet different and thats what we need, a new spin on our timeless styles. but the jagged stripes on the home jersey are dreadful:sick: its a shame too because i wanted to buy a final del piero home jersey for his last year :(

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
the polo shirts are quite classy, but your telling me some of the top athletic designers in the whole world can only come up with these? all they did was slap a star or stripe on last years shirts. the goalie jersey is traditional yet different and thats what we need, a new spin on our timeless styles. but the jagged stripes on the home jersey are dreadful:sick: its a shame too because i wanted to buy a final del piero home jersey for his last year :(
It can't be all Nike's fault we get these pathetic tops, we must have a say too. Nike design the Athletico Madrid playing strips and they're classy. Why don't they just substitute the red on their tops for black of ours and but out logo and sponsors on it :boh:

May 12, 2007

This is our new home jersey. I was at a soccer store earlier today, and they had these out. Not sure if they were supposed to but they did. I don't really like them. They look almost exactly the same as the 09-10 ones. And the GK kit looks like the mexico away :sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
sky Sport fornisce anche alcune indiscrezioni sulle nuove maglie: si parla di una divisa in stile Barcellona, una divisa che ritroverà le strisce classiche, non seghettate come nell'ultima stagione: saranno delle strisce ben definite e dovrebbero essere un po' più strette. Poi ci sarà il recupero dei colori giallo e blu, quelli della città di Torino, per la seconda e terza maglia
Tops Barcelona style, classic stripes not zig zagged like last year, the away and third is blue and yellow? :confused:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
That's weird, considering we haven't had a 3rd shirt created for us the past few seasons. We usually just have the year befores away kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)