Juventus kits 2011/2012 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It's their marketing brand, Juventus have no say in logos look anyway. We say yes and get :money: and that's about it.
But the fact that there bumper sticker style logo makes the kit look cheap, also reflects badly on BetClic too surely?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's their marketing brand, Juventus have no say in logos look anyway. We say yes and get :money: and that's about it.
I thought that, we must have been paid to include the white background and retain the regular brand logo, because otherwise there is no reason not to do this:

etc

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I was thinking that as well, Jay, and wondering if we are not allowed to change the colour of the wording, but obviously other people have been allowed to...

Even if it just had a white border around the individual letters it would be better. Perhaps someone is paying BetClic to make us look stupid.

Klin said:
Will definitely get Buffon's jersey for next season. What a beauty!
I know! :sheik: I worried it would end up like that England GK shirt someone else had posted...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'll get the goalie jersey with DP's number on it, then try to manually remove that ridiculous sticker.

The home jersey doesn't look too bad either I think, it looks 'cleaner' than the current zigzag one. I much prefer this one, if that's the final design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)