Juventus kits 2011/2012 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
i was at my local jersey store today in toronto and i saw the pink jersey with the star and the horrible home jersey with the faded spiked black stripes, like the magazine ad with krasic and del piero. looks like juve is actually going to use these. i dont mind the pink one but the boring and weird stripes on the home are ridiculous IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
i was at my local jersey store today in toronto and i saw the pink jersey with the star and the horrible home jersey with the faded spiked black stripes, like the magazine ad with krasic and del piero. looks like juve is actually going to use these. i dont mind the pink one but the boring and weird stripes on the home are ridiculous IMO
You got any pics???

Daubche

Apr 11, 2011
All four shits follow the same theme, meaning they are nike shirts? either way puma can't use the juve image
Actually, i think that this is fan made shirts, and are not official Juventus/ Nike products... I doubt that we will find these shirts on juvestore in future...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No pictures? Website? Anything?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
No pictures? Website? Anything?
sorry man my phone died so unfortunatey i couldnt take any pics. but it was the same jersey on page 12 with del piero and krasic in the ad. And trust me, if its real it is disgustingly ugly. the collar is horrible and plain, the stripes are a disaster and the brutal bet click logo with that damn white background makes the whole thing a train wreck. if i go back ill snap some pics tho :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)