Juventus kits 2011/2012 (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Nothing wrong with describing the jersey like you did but saying chicks and fags would wear it is just straight down ignorant.
But it is a good running jersey Jck, that way we will be sure no-one can't see us and hit us with cars or bikes. It will even repel Mosquito's!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But it is a good running jersey Jck, that way we will be sure no-one can't see us and hit us with cars or bikes. It will even repel Mosquito's!
I know it is a good running jersey and I am definitely buying one and I am definitely wearing it and I am neither a chick not gay nor a fag and colour distinctions for males and females is only for people still stuck in the 19th century.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I know it is a good running jersey and I am definitely buying one and I am definitely wearing it and I am neither a chick not gay nor a fag and colour distinctions for males and females is only for people still stuck in the 19th century.
I got you there. You're free to wear what you like and if people think differenly let them think :) I probably get one for my 16km run i got in Septembre.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep trolling JCK. Way to take a simple joke, misconstrue it, and keep on babbling. The smilie inserted at the end clearly indicates that I wasn't being serious.

Living in Thailand where there are tons of gays and ladyboys should at least make you realize that I am more tolerant than most, and most definitely not ignorant as you so eloquently put it.

Jul 13, 2010
agree. Besides, we should be pink if not Notts county.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Keep trolling JCK. Way to take a simple joke, misconstrue it, and keep on babbling. The smilie inserted at the end clearly indicates that I wasn't being serious.

Living in Thailand where there are tons of gays and ladyboys should at least make you realize that I am more tolerant than most, and most definitely not ignorant as you so eloquently put it.

I am not trolling. You live on stereotyping and generalizing and my comment was there as a reply to what you did. If you don't like it then be it, I didn't like your comment either nor I am interested in your explanation.

Keep on babbling? I am simply saying that I like the jersey, it is not my problem if you interpret it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)