Juventus kits 2011/2012 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're forgetting our blue masterpiece from 2008 after our promotion. Not only did that look dumb, it looked so dumb that it made it awesome
That blue one was lame, it was as if they didn't even bother design anything. As for this pink one with the black star, I am extremely serious that it is awesome.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That blue one was lame, it was as if they didn't even bother design anything. As for this pink one with the black star, I am extremely serious that it is awesome.
I can't for you to post pics of you rocking it this upcoming season

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am buying one of those pink ones 3 sizes too small and wear it while sporting cycling shorts then run about the streets saying i have lost the rest of the tour

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
couldn't we just get Atletico's jersey in black stripes instead of the red one?

As for the Away jersey.. I just think of Ice cream when I look at it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's really growing on me for some reason. I still would've preferred it in blue and yellow but it's starting to look really cool now.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It's really growing on me for some reason. I still would've preferred it in blue and yellow but it's starting to look really cool now.
Yeah, the yellow and blue away kit was one the best we've had as that IMO. 2004/2005 season..Good times :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)