Juventus kits 2011/2012 (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I have not been on this thing in a while but anyways, I work at a soccer store and have access to the nike online store where you can order the jerseys for the next season and I can confirm 100% that the stripes are correct

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I have not been on this thing in a while but anyways, I work at a soccer store and have access to the nike online store where you can order the jerseys for the next season and I can confirm 100% that the stripes are correct
Which stripes? piano ? or the ones that blur out?

and away kit?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I just edited the post, totally forgot how to use this thing...the away I think is confirmed as well as the official away jersey.
+rep

Thanks, good thing with the home jersey, away :confused: gotta see it in Live Action first.

Wanna cut me a deal on some leather adizero's ? :p

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
The home shirt looks cool, the away... will see! The last years almost everyone of us had their doubts of the away shirts but, in the end, we were satisfied with them.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
so then if the jerseys above we're real (or at least the away kit), then there should be no sponsor on that pink abomination, just like there was no sponsor on last years second shirt originally?

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus announced a one-season deal with Italian confectioner Balocco

We thought right.
deal was extended in february

"A well-known Piedmontese company Balocco, the leader in the confectionery field, extended the cooperation with "Juventus" as an official sponsor. In the season 2011/2012 will show off the logo on the shirts of the core team in one third of all matches, including friendlies throughout the year. Moreover, Balocco will sponsor youth teams in all official and friendly matches."

through google translation from russian

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I wouldn't even use that pink away kit to wipe my kitchen surface. Blimming awful. Cannot wait for our Nike deal to come to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)