Juventus kits 2011/2012 (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Seriously i can't think of a reason that Nike haven't launched our new jersey yet! The majority of european teams have already played with their new shirts, on the last game of the season, or unveiled them so the fans can purchase them. Why we have to wait till early August (at best) to see and buy them???
am quite certain the club itself is not permitting them to release them earlier.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
am quite certain the club itself is not permitting them to release them earlier.
Yeah, but i can't understand why? Don't they want to sell them over the summer time, so they can raise extra funds for transfers or whatever? This is not the first year that they delay the unveil for so long. Ever since Nike designs our kit it's the same thing...

Sep 14, 2003
Yeah, but i can't understand why? Don't they want to sell them over the summer time, so they can raise extra funds for transfers or whatever? This is not the first year that they delay the unveil for so long. Ever since Nike designs our kit it's the same thing...

Not sure shirt sales would contribute that much to our transfer funds. However, I do think this club's marketing department is in the dark ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)