Juventus kits 2011/2012 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Seriously i can't think of a reason that Nike haven't launched our new jersey yet! The majority of european teams have already played with their new shirts, on the last game of the season, or unveiled them so the fans can purchase them. Why we have to wait till early August (at best) to see and buy them???

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
yes :lol: it's a next season shirt's design of Milan. It looks much better in black and white for me.
that's what I thought the moment I saw it ... looks very nice in black and white but it's not too shabby in red and black either :p

I have always preferred Adidas' more "classic" touch to Nike's more "innovative" approach.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Seriously i can't think of a reason that Nike haven't launched our new jersey yet! The majority of european teams have already played with their new shirts, on the last game of the season, or unveiled them so the fans can purchase them. Why we have to wait till early August (at best) to see and buy them???
They probably prefer to unveil the new jerseys for the top teams first - the ones that are playing in Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)