Juventus kits 2011/2012 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah. I like it alot. If it's real I'd buy it 110%.
You'll look like an absolute fag in that.

I can't believe that anyone could ever come around to the piano design and that away shirt. I wouldn't like them even if we won the treble in those kits.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The pink is way too feminine. Its like a hot pink. Not like Palermo's pink which would be more acceptable.
I think I'll have to see it in person. I've got a t-shirt the same colour and it's not as bright in real life as pictures show.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
As long as they sort the home kit I couldn't care less now tbh. The away shirt was going to be a joke no matter what, sponsored by a feckin biscuit company, Elkann and his cronies ought to be beaten for what they've let happen to this club over the past few years. We really are becoming a circus act nowadays,

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I opted for a t-shirt last season due to the kit becoming betclicified.

That sort of pink is fine. A bit muted.

This new supposed away kit? It looks like some Richard Simmons-sipping-on-a-strawberry-daiquiri-riding-a-neon-flamingo-through-San Francisco type of shit.

Fuck that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You'll look like an absolute fag in that.

I can't believe that anyone could ever come around to the piano design and that away shirt. I wouldn't like them even if we won the treble in those kits.
I don't mind the pink. It worked for us a few years ago, even if we end up looking like Palermo scum a little.

It's the retarded star that bothers me. Too cheerleader-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)