Juventus kits 2010/2011 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
It just doesn't make any sense to chop off a part of the black stripes. It looks ridiculous and if you want your fans to buy kits and merchandising, please make it look good.
Designers are just making new design for the sake of it. They should present the fans with a few jerseys so that we could vote for the one we most like.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it could be worse though,this is Hearts new away strip for next year...i cannot in any way even contemplate wearing what looks like a homo-homage to Inter

Attachments

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Home jersey looks okay, not great but I'll probably still get it. But that pink away jersey seriously can't be true. Instead of giving us a "special" shirt for new stadium, like they did with Arsenal's last season in Highbury, looks like Nike gives us shit instead.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Right, well.. I know how everybody dislikes this thread turning into a 'which is Juve's best jersey ever?'-competition, but when all these people start showing pictures and say 'this is how it's supposed to be'... I cannot help myself:

This is THE best kit ever, overall. Sponsor.. stripes.. collar.. name/number. This.. is.. it. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)