Juventus kits 2010/2011 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why do ours always take so long to be released? Does give Nike give priority to Barca (for example), or does it depend on our marketing people? I think it makes sense to release them sooner than later.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Why do ours always take so long to be released? Does give Nike give priority to Barca (for example), or does it depend on our marketing people? I think it makes sense to release them sooner than later.
i dunno but it is bloody frustrating,both my teams are the same. rival clubs release their strips in June and rival fans walk abour all summer with their new tops on while i have to wait till August for a new kit

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
i dunno but it is bloody frustrating,both my teams are the same. rival clubs release their strips in June and rival fans walk abour all summer with their new tops on while i have to wait till August for a new kit
Not only what but then it starts to get cooler and you can't walk around with just the jersey.. last year I wore the home kit once before it got cold and couldn't wear it out. without a jacket..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)