Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yep.

--

But I believe we'll be disappointed yet again. :sad:
It's Nike after all.
i dont know guys, every year specially in this thread we r bombarded with designs and we end up with sth completely different but in the end at least for me it some how grows on u and u start liking it. par this seasons jersey i hate it still but the previous ones have some how grown on me with time. i sure as hell hope we get an awesome jersey considering we r moving to a new stadium and all ala arsenals jerseys for the season they moved to emirates stadium i thought they had really cool jersey's that season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i dont know guys, every year specially in this thread we r bombarded with designs and we end up with sth completely different but in the end at least for me it some how grows on u and u start liking it. par this seasons jersey i hate it still but the previous ones have some how grown on me with time. i sure as hell hope we get an awesome jersey considering we r moving to a new stadium and all ala arsenals jerseys for the season they moved to emirates stadium i thought they had really cool jersey's that season.
Same goes for me, Bisco. I somehow always end up buying them anyway, no matter how ugly I think they are. I just dislike Nike.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
True. I didn't like this years jersey at all at the beginning, but at the end it looked ok (nothing more though). :tup:

--

But I miss our old shirts for sure. :agree: They were classy.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Same goes for me, Bisco. I somehow always end up buying them anyway, no matter how ugly I think they are. I just dislike Nike.
for sure nike is the worst klin i cant argue against that :D not just with juve though. put aside manure bec they had a really good one with the black V on the chest i thought that was good but one of the ugliest if not the ugliest kit i ever saw belongs to barshitlona with that illuminated yellow jersey they had in 06 if memory serves me right. are kappa still in jersey making buisness?? the lotto ones were ok and for me they were extra good bec u can find them easily and they were well priced back in the day before we had juve store at the parents :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
True. I didn't like this years jersey at all at the beginning, but at the end it looked ok (nothing more though). :tup:

--

But I miss our old shirts for sure. :agree: They were classy.
no doubt nothing and i mean nothing comes close to the sony ones for sure!!!! i;m yet to find a jersey for any team that comes remotely close to how cool that jersey was.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
for sure nike is the worst klin i cant argue against that :D not just with juve though. put aside manure bec they had a really good one with the black V on the chest i thought that was good but one of the ugliest if not the ugliest kit i ever saw belongs to barshitlona with that illuminated yellow jersey they had in 06 if memory serves me right. are kappa still in jersey making buisness?? the lotto ones were ok and for me they were extra good bec u can find them easily and they were well priced back in the day before we had juve store at the parents :D
Kappa and Lotto are the shizness for sure. We should get Kappa just so we'll be even more Italian than we currently are, if that's even possible. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)