Juventus Insist For Robinho ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
ok..who is left.....messi, ronaldinho, gerrard, terry, puyol.......i mean we have enough striker for next season but why we need him, next givet, barza or felipe...mascherano, mavuba, ....klose or villa....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
as for robinho he is very good but not superman as Madrid media ranked him. and yes he would add pace but IMO if you want to add pace to your team it should start from the midfield

Thought madrid were playing him as a winger rather than a forward but i might be wrong. Don't pay much attention to Spanish football.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
i didnt mean as a captain, but as a player :D
Yeah I realized that after I typed in. Oh well, I heard Buffon played as a striker when he was young. I remember reading a magazine with Buffon as a striker, and Christiano Zanetti as a GK in when they were kids.:shocked2: .

Van der Vaart is definitely stand out choice for me. Capable of playing deeper in the midfield, as well as picking up scoring load up front. Good alternative both Del Piero and Nedved. And he isnt playing for one of the big giants of European stage as well. Shouldnt be too expensive.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    Yeah I realized that after I typed in. Oh well, I heard Buffon played as a striker when he was young. I remember reading a magazine with Buffon as a striker, and Christiano Zanetti as a GK in when they were kids.:shocked2: .

Van der Vaart is definitely stand out choice for me. Capable of playing deeper in the midfield, as well as picking up scoring load up front. Good alternative both Del Piero and Nedved. And he isnt playing for one of the big giants of European stage as well. Shouldnt be too expensive.
    i totally agree with you... van der vaart is the player which we might be wanting, midfielder who adds creativity, technique, scores goals, great vision, and most importantly it should be very possibile to buy him considering for whom he is playing

as to regards to subs to del piero... i think we got a very important player in our squad who might turn out to be usefull in serie a.. Palladino, who plays in various roles, for next season i dont think we can afford spending money on players who will sit on the bench, we got other proirites so its useles to spend money on a back up to alex who will not play that much... thats why i think palladino can be very usefull...

and i know that many do not agrree, but i really dream of seing robben at juventus, a pure winger playing both on the left and right hand side... the element of crazyness in a squad which we lack since zlatan left... chelsea might seem available to sell him as he is increasingly not happy since he is not playing that much, however i would expetxt times like real madrid to want him so it would be hard to sign him.. thats why van der vaart seems the right player for many reasons

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
    i dind't like robinho last year. This year and in the world cup he has shown more maturity. He certainly is a talent, but if he picks up that Juve discipline then he is the perfect buy.

Van Der Vaart is not a bad player, but he is not KAKA or Diego for that matter.

It would be nice if Juve can get both Diego and Robinho, the old Santos duo. hehe

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Robinho will be a flop in Serie A...

no thanks
    Brazilian strikers are always flops in Serie A (for the most part, barring Ronaldo I suppose). It's more agressive in that you must physically make space for yourself, and I find that Robinho isn't up to snuff seeing as he's quite boney.

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
    i don't think this guy is a striker. He is a striker as much as Kaka or Ronaldinho which in my opinion, the last one would most definately shine were he to play in serie A

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    what do you think of rafinha? is he good he plays for schalke 04 i just bought him as a rightback for juve in fifa 2007 on the psp and he is pretty good in that game

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    So we are now closer to Robinho...

El Pipita" Higuain al Real: imminente l'annuncio
    14.12.2006 09.28 di Giuseppe Di Napoli articolo letto 149 volte
    Entro 24 ore, massimo 48, dovrebbe esserci l'annuncio ufficiale delle merengues: il tanto conteso Gonzalo Higuain, seguito di recente dal Milan e soprattutto dal Chelsea, sta per vestire la camiseta blabca. Decisivo l'incontro tenutosi questa notte tra Mijatovic e Baldini con gli emissari del River Plate.
    Oggi pomeriggio previsto un nuovo incontro, ma l'affare si farà con un esborso pari a 11 milioni di euro, due in meno di quelli chiesti dal River che avrebbe voluto che la società madrilena si fosse fatta carico della percentuale di trasferimento del giocatore e della percentuale da destinare ala Federazione argentina.

It says that the Higuain Deal is close to be official. For 11 Mil he will join Real. Same thing for Gago. 20 Mil for him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I believe he could be the suitable backup to Alex!!! we must start thinking about who will step i our captain's place...! :smoke:
    I believe Alex would be suitable replacement to Robinho.:smoke:

and i know that many do not agrree, but i really dream of seing robben at juventus, a pure winger playing both on the left and right hand side...
    :agree: with you, I´d love to see Robben in Juventus, I already mentioned that, I think...

Robinho will be a flop in Serie A...

no thanks
    Not neccesarily...

So, Real Madrid will now buy all players that are worth something since they signed that multi-rich sponsor contract, there won´t be any players left on the market for Juve or any other teams.

BTW I read yesterday that Berlusconi said to Milan president that Real Madrid can come and get Kaka for 60 million Euro, I think Real Madrid will soon dominate again in Champions League with that squad, maybe they can win it 5 times in a row like they did in 50´s...

Old Lady

Mar 6, 2006
    I'd love to see him at juve, he can even be captian

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    You have not to forget that the Trainer is Capello and Crapello isnt interested to win something international...
    If he isn´t interested, somebody else is...Real can easily replace the coach...Capello is not a God...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Robinho can give us the dribbling and pace that is lack in Juve
    as for is he good enough for Juve I don`t know as I didn`t see much of him or should I say any games of him..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)