Juventus - Feyenoord (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
We have to win this match. If we will win so we qualify and if we won't so it's a big problem because last match is in Kiev.

Group E Table:

Juventus 7
Dynamo Kiev 7
Feyenoord 5
Newcastle 3

Newcastle host dynamo kiev in the other match this tuesday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Well BigIzz we said the same thing about Newcastle and we were humiliated.....

So based on our last game here's my prediction:

Unless Davids plays we will have a very hard time. Him and Thuram are basically holding our team up through this time...

The defence will have to hold up against PVH, and unfortunately we dont seem capable.

Look for a heart-breaking loss at worst, or a 2:0 at best....In all seriousness....

:D GEEZ WHATS THE USE OF PRETENDING NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS!!!

OK FINE!!

I predict a 2:0 scoreline. Juve 2 :0 Feyenoord

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think we could win this and ease past to the next stage with Del Piero, Ferrara, Camo, and Di Vaio back to the starting line-up. Our home record is great in Europe winning 2/2 matches, scoring 7 goals and conceding none. Hopefully, another 2-0 home win would see us through.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
-------------------------Buffon---------------------
---Thuram---Ferrara---Iuliano----Moretti-----
-----------------------Davids-----------------------
--Camoronesi-----Nedved------Zambrotta---
------------Salas------------Di Vaio---------------

I would rest DP, he seems burned out. I would drop Taachinardi and start both Camo and Zambrotta with Davids holding the midfield and Nedved playing in the centre to create chances for Salas and DV.

Salas should have regained confidence and I pick him to score.

My Prediction: Juve 2 - 1 Feyenoord

Salas to score twice, and I expect DV to be a menace to the Feyenoord defence. But with our shakey defence, we might just let in a goal.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
I think Newcastle should beat Kiev too at St. James' :D :D :D

That will at least give us more breathing space at the top of the table.
aah, true true!! we beat them 5:0, so I dont think thats an impossible dream ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I disagree with the guy/gal that said that DP should be rested. This is a must win game for us,because playing against Dinamo in the Ukraine is one of the hardest matches you could ask for. If we win and Newcastle beat Kiev then we will win the group considering that our GD is better than Dinamo's.

I think we should try something new this time out. A 3-4-1-2 with both Camo and Zambro in midfield.

Buffon - Thuram,Ferrara,Tudor - Camoranesi,Tacchinardi,Davids,Zambrotta - Nedved - Zalayeta,Del Piero

This is a strong lineup and we still have plenty of options on the bench,i.e. Moretti,Zenoni,Salas,Di Vaio.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
But DP will be worn out. I suggest resting him, and let him play at 100% condition against Kiev... besides, Salas and Di Vaio aren't a bad strike force are they?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
worn out..pah!

for £100,000 a week plus, he should be playing all the time!!

as long as he, camo, davids and thuram play we should win

btw when is Trez gonna play again..he's the only one that can shoot straight

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
LoL, I'm not saying he's getting paid too little for playing 2 matches a week. But I'm trying to say for him to play at his best, he should be rested. Well, it's only an opinion.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Del Piero have already been rested against Udine .. and if we make it, we could rest him next week against Dinamo, which means he will only play 2 matches in as many weeks ..

Moreover, I think Del Piero should be partnered by Di Vaio .. he looked fit enough in the last time he played against Udine on Saturday .. we need this win and can't be complacent .. ForZa Juveee :strong: !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)