Juventus - Feyenoord (2 Viewers)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Feyenoord have been struggling of late as well. They will also be looking for a good performance. This is going to be a tough test for our guys, but we should be able to manage.

I think that Dp, Camo should be back in the lineup and maybe Ferrara. I'm not so sure of Zambo on the left though, this guy doesn't impress me. I would the midfield formation vs. inter

Camo______Tudor_______Davids
___________Nedved___________

That right side was rocking with Thuram and Camo!!

For all of you in the US, this match will be on ESPN2 Tuesday 2:30pm ET.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Champions League Report: Dynamo Dominate Under-Strength Feyenoord

10/23/2002. Dynamo Kyiv managed to pull even on points with league-leading Juventus on the strength of a 2-0 victory at home to an injury-ravaged Feyenoord side on Wednesday.

The Ukrainian champions were good money for their victory, which they achieved through Chatskewitsch in the 16th minute and Belkjewitsch just minutes after the interval.

Last years Uefa Cup champions from Holland were disappointing in every department and, now sitting on third place, must dramatically improve their levels of performance if they are to progress past Group E.
SA Europe

Does anyone know any details about these injuries?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He is.

BTW - Feyenoord hammered subtopper Willem II 5-1 saturday. Their captain (Bosvelt) has returned from injury and the team seems to have refound their strengths... Incredible....

Oh - and another thing; they have somehow (as first Dutch team) managed to play succesfull and razor sharp counter attacks that led to 2 goals this weekend...

Talk about luck :down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm pretty nervous about the Feyenoord game!!
juve dont look good at all!!
we could lose to any team at this moment......i just dont want to see juve crash as they have against Hamburg and Panathainakos in the 00-01 CL season.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i just dont want to see juve crash as they have against Hamburg and Panathainakos in the 00-01 CL season.

We'll make out of the first round, but we'll probably be one of the weakest second round teams

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Once we enter the second round we're all back to zero again.
true....and that means 6 more chances to screw up!

i dont want to be pessimistic, but after the kiev game, i thought juve had everything figured out! The Last few games were big disappointments..

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
well, if the referee is going to let the free-kick be taken three times, anyone can score!! :fero:
hell, i coulda scored that with that many tries at it.

as for dp, i don't think word's out on him yet. imho we need him, not only does he score the most, but he seems to inspire confidence in the rest of team (not to mention scaring the hell out of our opponents ;))

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
He should be, since i heared he was "rested" in the Udinese game. i dont think his status is "injured"

anyway, only time will tell.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
most players do better when their coach/team has faith in them, so playing salas in the opening xi could only improve his performance, i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)