Juventus Fans in the USA (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How exactly is this going to affect people in the US?

Anyone in the US can watch Serie A, and La Liga matches provided that their cable provider is listed on the "WatchEspn" website.

OP

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #6
    So.... does this just affect Fox soccer channel or ESPN3 too?
    They have bought the rights from FSC, no games will be on there anymore. I'm not sure about ESPN3, it's the only lifeline we got.

Hardly anybody even carries Al Jazeera.

OP

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #12
    Not necessarily.

If you have XBOX Live and are signed up for the Gold Membership, you can get WatchEspn streamed through your TV.

BLOOM

Right now you can, these are still hinging on TV rights and a deal espn had with FSC. This deal is no longer in effect, and there's an excellent chance they will not longer be on espn3 either.

But keep tooting your horn, this is awful news.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Oh well I don't care for FSC even a tiny bit.
    Does that mean I don't have to splurge extra $10 on my DirecTV bill just to watch Juve next season?

If so then that’s fine because I prefer streaming onto my tv like I have been for the past few years

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Right now you can, these are still hinging on TV rights and a deal espn had with FSC. This deal is no longer in effect, and there's an excellent chance they will not longer be on espn3 either.

But keep tooting your horn, this is awful news.
    Who the fuck is "tooting their horn"??

Do you think for one second that I'm HAPPY that Serie A matches might be inaccessible to me?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Does that mean I don't have to splurge extra $10 on my DirecTV bill just to watch Juve next season?

If so then that’s fine because I prefer streaming onto my tv like I have been for the past few years
    You should. I would never pay for FSC as long as ESPN3 is around.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)