Juventus: fact, figures...etc (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
This is incredible, I'll see what I can do about making these statistics in an online version (that can be easily edited) for the new site. Will probably not have it ready for the launch though as it's quite a bit of work. ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
This is incredible, I'll see what I can do about making these statistics in an online version (that can be easily edited) for the new site. Will probably not have it ready for the launch though as it's quite a bit of work. ;)

Tell me about it ;)

Did everything myself ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well done Zlats, thats some great work right there. Looks like a fair few hours work to say the least - much appreciated :thumb:

Though it does beg the question have you nothing better to do :p ;)

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Nice work Zlatan. I was able to convert the stats over to the new site pretty easily (I'm the guy doing the new site for juventuz.com). :)

Once the site is public feel free to contact me if you want more added or something changed. :)

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    Wow keith so your our contact for any suggestions or requests in the new website??

***Getting the list from the desk drawer***

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Keith ] ++
    Nice work Zlatan. I was able to convert the stats over to the new site pretty easily (I'm the guy doing the new site for juventuz.com). :)

Once the site is public feel free to contact me if you want more added or something changed. :)

Cool, thanks for the hard work mate :thumb:

And will it be possible to update the statistics easily after every match?

Keith

JuveDever
    Nov 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    Wow keith so your our contact for any suggestions or requests in the new website??

***Getting the list from the desk drawer***
    Nah you should still go through Marty for all general site suggestions. I was mainly talking about the stats because the work I did was based on Zlatan's work.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Z, some of the stats are a little out. Like Del Piero's been subbed in six times - 3 Serie A, 2 CL and 0 Coppa Italia? Zlatan's starts don't add up in the same way. That's from my sampling of two players (I've got those two updated on the beta site). Looks like the last update caused a few blips like that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Z, some of the stats are a little out. Like Del Piero's been subbed in six times - 3 Serie A, 2 CL and 0 Coppa Italia? Zlatan's starts don't add up in the same way. That's from my sampling of two players (I've got those two updated on the beta site). Looks like the last update caused a few blips like that.

I think I made a note of that in the first post... SuperCoppa against Inter, remember ;)

You'll also notice that the sum of matches played In CL, Serie A and Coppa isnt the same as the Total.

Since it's only one match I didnt bother to make a table just for it and I didnt add it to the Coppa tables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)