Juventus: fact, figures...etc (4 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
By the great "Guru" himself. We wasted loads of money with Moggi in charge, and they make him the God of managers..
So that salas move would make the guy a horrible transfer guru, what about buying Zidane for 5-6 millions and selling him for a record 67 million thats alone is incredible. Getting cannavaro for almost nothing ! Getting Davids for peanuts.....

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We paid €25m for Salas? :sergio:
Salas started his Juve career well, and was playing the best out of all of our signings that summer including Nedved.

If it wasn't for a terrible injury, I'm sure that he would have been a good signing.

I never knew we bought Emerson & Di Vaio for such prices, ripped off big time.
Emerson was also a great signing. Him and Cannavaro were superb in winning us the scudetto in their first season.

I'll agree with you on Di Vaio though :sergio:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
New Holland will be our official sponsor until June 30th 2010. So our deal expires this upcoming summer. Now the question is, who will be our next "Official Sponsor"?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Every time I wear my Juve shirt and somebody asks me if its a soccer jersey and I say yes, the next question is always "So its a team from the Netherlands right?"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wearing Juve shirts in America is great, people look at me like I'm wearing bright pink or something. On the rare occasion I go to football games here I feel like I see shirts from all the big teams except Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)