Juventus - Empoli (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I'm concerned about Nedveds 3 Yellow Cards...
1 more and he miss the Next match!!!

What do u Guys think...

When I played football and we
had a key player near Nedveds situation we planned so he would get a Yellow so he could miss the less important game...

We sure need him against INTER!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Players called for the match. Olivera is not at Cosenza.

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
6 Salvatore FRESI
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
9 Marcelo SALAS
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
21 Lilian THURAM
23 Ruben OLIVERA
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

Also, the Juve site mentions Davids will not start, as he has a minor injury as well.

No Del Piero, Camoranesi, Davids, Conte from the start...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
WHERE IS IULIANO?

where is he? he's never in the team, never on the bench and never put down as injured or banned, so where the hell is he? and if he's ok, then hy is he not playing, or at least sub?
There's already enough slow defenders in the lineup. Iuliano isn't that good anyways.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Also, the Juve site mentions Davids will not start, as he has a minor injury as well.

No Del Piero, Camoranesi, Davids, Conte from the start...
What is going on.... Davids not from the start either!!!! :fero:

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
camoranesi will miss this match.

do u guys prefer a zambrotta/pessotto combination (as right midfielder-leftback) or a zenoni/zambrotta combination?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well gazzetta.it said that this will be our line up:

Buffon; Thuram,Iuliano,Montero,Pessotto;Zambrotta,Tudor,Tachinardi,Nedved;Di Vaio and Trez

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Edgar Davids has joined a growing list of players who won’t be able to face Empoli on Saturday evening.

The Dutchman pulled out of training today with a muscular problem and can only start from the bench at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Alessandro Del Piero is out for five weeks with a thigh strain, while Antonio Conte is struggling with a calf injury.

Mauro Camoranesi cannot celebrate his probable call-up to the Italy squad as he is suspended for this game, so Igor Tudor is drafted into midfield.

“We will make some tactical changes,” hinted Coach Marcello Lippi, “but we did prepare for this eventuality.”

Marco Di Vaio will be given the nod to partner David Trezeguet upfront in the absence of Del Piero.

In last week’s 1-1 draw with Atalanta, the ex-Parma hitman was moved to replace Pavel Nedved in a deeper role.

“Di Vaio is doing well and last Sunday he was also fielded in a role that he is not accustomed to,” noted the tactician. “That was a confidence booster for him.”

Czech international Nedved has recovered from a throat infection to play against Empoli.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Marco Di Vaio is ready to step into the boots of injured Juventus teammate Alessandro Del Piero.

The former Lazio man is likely to partner David Trezeguet over the next two months after Del Piero was ruled out until late March with a thigh strain.

"I’m ready even if we shouldn’t forget that both Marcelo Salas and Marcelo Zalayeta have the same opportunity as me to take Alex’s place," he said.

"All I can say is that if I’m given the chance then I won’t let anyone down. I’m in good form both physically and psychologically."

Di Vaio arrived at the Stadio Delle Alpi in the summer after a £16m move from Parma.

"I have taken my time to settle in but I have learned that it is important to be ready when needed at this club," he added.

"Hopefully when Alex returns we will be in at least the same League position in which he left us in.

"But I don’t want people to compare us because that wouldn’t be right. I only aim to do my best so that Alex’s absence is not felt by the rest of the team."

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
i think we still make it... damn i would like to see this game but i can only watch the afternoon games on sundays :(...

i want to see more italy than german, spanish, english, deutch football :(

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
also to the serious i think di vaio will do well this game...

i dont know why i think so cuz i dont even trust him... its just a feeling i have that he will score 1 + trez will score one and we will win the game 2 goals to Zero goals :).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This is going to be a tough,scrappy,hard fought encounter. Most of our key creative players (Camoranesi,Del Piero and to some extent Davids) have been sidelined and the defence from gazzetta.it looks very slow and any slight,tiny,little bit of pace will cause problems for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)